I finally got some tatting in, this is good progress for me. The reason though is unhappy. My aunt, a breast cancer survivor, was diagnosed with cancer in her other breast. She sees either the oncologist or the surgeon today (or is the oncologist the surgeon too?). She is jumping right on the problem, and the spots they found are small, but it is of course still upsetting. So I have been tatting awareness ribbons. The first one actually came out okay, not great, but okay. I'm going to keep it because the tension changed from start to finish. I've made 2 more and the tension is much better on them. These I will give to my mother and my aunt. I have to tuck the ends in and then block and stiffen them up, but that won't happen till this weekend at the earliest. Tonight I must finish my book club book, and tomorrow night is book club.
Anyway I have tons of pink thread in several sizes, so all of my family members may be getting a ribbon, as well as friends whom I've asked to pray for my aunt.
Hopefully Monday I will have a picture/scan to share, I'll look up the web page with the pattern and then I can add my 3rd motif to the challenge.