Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
EEK, I've been tagged.7 odd facts uh?
- My car has radio buttons programmed for Classical, Country, and Rap stations.
- I'm addicted to Anime, but will only watch in the original Japanese.
- I am a tea snob - I almost exclusively drink imported British or Asian teas.
- My house and yard are both fixer uppers, one friend says she's waiting to see me interviewed on the evening news because bodies were found buried in the back yard. Luckily so far I've only found rusted out car parts.
- I love high heels. I'm about 5'8" tall, and love to wear heels. I don't very often since I gained so much weight it is too hard on my feet, but otherwise bring on those 3 and 4 inch heels. In fact in a church play, in my 4 inch heels I made a run for the stage, leapt onto the stage and got into a scuffle with another actor, it was lots of fun, and I never lost balance.
- I prefer to drive stick shifts. Once while driving my mom's car - an automatic - I got stuck at a stop sign because I couldn't find the clutch or stick shift. Please no blonde or women driver jokes, plus it was in a very rural area so I wasn't holding up traffic.
- My lolcat personality is the sad cookie cat. See my general blog under tests if you are curious.
Golly, don't know a lot of people out there in the cyber fiber arts community yet. Most of my face to face friends don't have blogs. If you want me to tag you I will, or I may go see if any of my other cyber communities have members with blogs.