Thursday, September 30, 2010

a real quick post

Thanks for those who stopped by to offer sympathy for kitties. Fleas are doing better for now. The literature says maybe one more outbreak, but if I treat for that, then again a month after that it should take care of things. I hope so, my poor Banichi has bald spots from scratching.

For Tatting Tea Tuesday, I had water, and I tatted exactly 1 chain. Count it 1 chain tatted. 8 ds, picot, 8 ds. That was it. Then last night one whole ring. 3 ds, picot 3 ds join to picot on chain from previous round, 3 ds, picot, 3 ds, close. Will the fun never end? More importantly, at that rate will the doily ever get finished?

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I'd love to learn how to do tatting! That is so cool! Hope your flea situation gets under control. Not fun!