Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Some questions

I'm on my lunch and don't have time to post my pictures, will try after work. But I do have some questions. I've been away from the tatting world for a while and just coming back. I am seeing a bunch of references to Tatting Tea Tuesday(?) or something similar. What is this. I love to tat, and I love tea it seems like tatting and drinking tea on Tuesdays would be a delightful pass-time.

Next up, I was playing with the changes we can make to our blogs. I'm liking what I have chosen, but for those few who follow, what do you think? I'm worried about it being hard to see the print and it being hard to read.

Next, last night I started 'Entertainment Doily' by Celtess. I am not finding her blog or website, can anyone point me to it?

And now lunch is over and I am back to work.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Sewicked said...

Your blog is fine to read. The background fades out behind the writing, keeping it clear and easy to read.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I think your blog looks great! It's easy to read, and that's a biggie for me. I haven't gotten into Tatting Tea Tuesday, mainly because if I try to force myself to stick to a schedule with any of my fiber related activities I lose interest! I don't think that's a good idea for me!

Sarah said...

Your blog looks great! I do have a little trouble with the color of the 'visited' links, but everything else is a good color and size.

I am also a lover of tea and tatting, although I don't tat as much as I'd like to. Anyway, I did some searching, and here's a link to Tatting Tea Tuesday:
http://ambitatterous.blogspot.com/2009/06/tatting-tea-tuesday.html
Sarah

Kelly said...

Thank you Sarah, for the info on Tatting Tea Tuesday!

Thanks all for the feedback on the blog background, and I agree the links side is hard to read.